In the game Up & Down Words, players use crossword-style clues to fill in two-word phrases. The catch is that the second word of each phrase also serves as the first word of the next phrase. Players can approach the puzzle from the bottom up or the top down, depending on which method gets them to the solution the quickest and is the most enjoyable.
The goal of the game is to complete the two-word phrases by filling in the missing words in the chain. The game provides the first pair's first word and the previous couple's last word. The second word of each phrase is followed by the first word of the next phrase. Each pair has a hint to help with word guessing. The two game modes are Normal Mode and Expert Mode. In Normal Mode, use the 'HINT' options button to reveal letters and words.
- Start with the clues with the most letters because they will provide you with the most details to fill in the blanks.
- Look for related clues because they're more likely to appear in a two-word sentence.
- Continue on to the next clue, and if you have time, return to the one you were stuck on later. Avoid getting stuck on a single clue for too long.
- If you get stuck, you can get a hint by clicking the "reveal letter" button.
- To see which method works best for you, complete the puzzle from the top down and the bottom up.
there are many other games developed under Connections, let's try them out